How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
Well, in my youth i was very fascinated with everything connected to nuclear research, radioactivity etc. so my friends started calling me "Nuclear".
And then when it was time to sign up on my first forum i thought i´d use NCLR but that was already taken. That got me pissed off so i added another 11111 to be sure it would be free. Since then this is my nick on most forums.....

Not very exciting though...

exCode

Level 3
Verified
Sep 19, 2016
WRONG USERNAME:
I was creating a skype account and I decided and considering my name is Kaden.. the 545 was just random

THIS USERNAME:
I was bored of what I used before (itskadenhere) so when it came time to create a new account (i forget what it was for :/) I decided this because at the time I was learning HTML.

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
I wanted " Legion " but it was not available ..... the same story on just about every forum I ever joined :)

" My name is Legion , for we are many " , which is a quote from Frankenstein .
But Mary Shelley didn't come up with it herself ( it is in a much older book ) .

The notion appealed to me because I always like to choose a different user name for every forum .

But my second choice was available .

I considered " Little Frank " , even though my name is not Frank :)

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I wanted " Legion " but it was not available ..... the same story on just about every forum I ever joined :)

" My name is Legion , for we are many " , which is a quote from Frankenstein .
But Mary Shelley didn't come up with it herself ( it is in a much older book ) .

The notion appealed to me because I always like to choose a different user name for every forum .

But my second choice was available .

I considered " Little Frank " , even though my name is not Frank :)
From the Gospel According to Saint Mark (5,9)
I've seen this sentence in a lot of horror games, TV Shows and films : each time it gives me goose bumps :oops:
Myriad is less frightening :D

Last edited:

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
If i want voted to nick names I voted to :
@DardiM (nice combination)
@frogboy (nice story)
@LabZero : (nice idea)
@_CyberGhosT_ I guess his name come from CG VPN but first part is new for me its amazing)
Omid is my real name,I want type omidomid same as Indigenous peoples of the Americas but i forget to type second "d" :D
Thanks for the votes :)

OmidimO could have been a good second choice :) (for the "graphical" part)
but I like omidomi :)

(do you know midomi, the website service ?)

Last edited:

FleischmannTV

Level 7
Verified
Honorary Member
Well-known
Jun 12, 2014
FleischmannTV was a very unusual call-in tv show made by the German satirical comedian Heinz Strunk, which was aired on the TV station VIVA in the same country in the year of 2003. Heinz Strunk assumed the mantle of the animated figure named Fleischmann (= meat man in English) and commented in a very sarcastical, sometimes profane, yet still intellectual and spot-on manner on current music videos. At the time of its origin, the German version of American Idol (Deutschland sucht den Superstar), had just finished its first season.

The best thing about the show was that most of the few people, who watched, didn't have a clue what it was supposed to be and you could tell it by the people who called. Most of them didn't understand that the show's purpose was to make fun about the current trends in the music industry and television, and, of course, the humor was at least one level too sophisticated for the typical VIVA watcher.

It was great while it lasted and it was pure luck that a concept like this even aired in the first place, especially on that TV station.

For the german speakers, here you can find old episodes in extremely low quality:

http://kompetenzcenter.dirknet.net/?page_id=312

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.