Me too! I love Middle-Earth specifically Silmarillion!
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Me too! I love Middle-Earth specifically Silmarillion!
Nice.Well, my real name is James (Giacomo). So: James MalwareTips Security ->> JM Security![]()
![]()
From the Gospel According to Saint Mark (5,9)I wanted " Legion " but it was not available ..... the same story on just about every forum I ever joined
" My name is Legion , for we are many " , which is a quote from Frankenstein .
But Mary Shelley didn't come up with it herself ( it is in a much older book ) .
The notion appealed to me because I always like to choose a different user name for every forum .
But my second choice was available .
I considered " Little Frank " , even though my name is not Frank![]()
Thanks for the votesIf i want voted to nick names I voted to :
@DardiM (nice combination)
@frogboy (nice story)
@LabZero : (nice idea)
@_CyberGhosT_ I guess his name come from CG VPN but first part is new for me its amazing)
Omid is my real name,I want type omidomid same as Indigenous peoples of the Americas but i forget to type second "d"![]()
The Normal bit that sure does not need any explanation here for sure a most Normal person.My nick is the most logical I could have. "Sr". (Mister) because I've seen many springs and "Normal", well ... that needs no explanation.![]()
LOL!The Normal bit that sure does need any explanation here for sure a most Normal person.![]()
No but now yesThanks for the votes
OmidimO could have been a good second choice(for the "graphical" part)
but I like omidomi
(do you know midomi, the website service ?)
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes