How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Being a fan of Hatsune Miku, a Vocaloid, Modfied my nick as Svolcal, People on TS and Vent just calls me Svo for short and it has stuck with me every since. Most sites requires more than 3 letters, so I added the LL for my parents name combined.
What a Lovely tribute to your parents!!:):)
Their names represented in letters enhances a poetic symmetry along with the meaning behind your username!

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
:oops: :oops::oops:

I love your story behind your nick the most @Cats-4_Owners-2, its so heartwarming!

FrogBoy just flat out got me laughing and bursting out the soda pop I was drinking, cleaning up afterwards still gave me a smile.

Exterminator was so mysterious and Full Metal Jacket!

Wish more people will share their story, its nice knowing how you came up with your nick!

R

RoadRashWolfenstein

Thread author
Well i don't like much usernames with numbers at the end, and since most cool usernames are already taken, i usually mix two games or movies that i like. Just look at my username and avatar. You can notice i'm a fan of RoadRash, Wolfenstein 3D and Duke Nukem ;)

inuyasha

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Apr 9, 2017
Winter: because I love it
Soldier: because you have to fight for what you want to achieve and always act in the direction of your dreams.
03f4f193432f52fa941526ffe6461e50.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.