How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ofbeautyandrage
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
264 Replies 92,354 Views
Being a fan of Hatsune Miku, a Vocaloid, Modfied my nick as Svolcal, People on TS and Vent just calls me Svo for short and it has stuck with me every since. Most sites requires more than 3 letters, so I added the LL for my parents name combined.
What a Lovely tribute to your parents!!:):)
Their names represented in letters enhances a poetic symmetry along with the meaning behind your username!
 
:oops: :oops::oops:

I love your story behind your nick the most @Cats-4_Owners-2, its so heartwarming!

FrogBoy just flat out got me laughing and bursting out the soda pop I was drinking, cleaning up afterwards still gave me a smile.

Exterminator was so mysterious and Full Metal Jacket!

Wish more people will share their story, its nice knowing how you came up with your nick!
 
Winter: because I love it
Soldier: because you have to fight for what you want to achieve and always act in the direction of your dreams.
03f4f193432f52fa941526ffe6461e50.jpg
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top