If all that together, Nothing good, hahahaha.Well, I am not totally sure if a naughty, mischievous, crooked, cunning, dishonest Rascal
would ever consider to bribe someone, but I guess there is always a posibility.
Who knows?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
If all that together, Nothing good, hahahaha.Well, I am not totally sure if a naughty, mischievous, crooked, cunning, dishonest Rascal
would ever consider to bribe someone, but I guess there is always a posibility.
Who knows?
Nice name.Love Hungry Man (for those that don't know) is a song from AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" album... (I love that album, one of my top 10 by the way).
Even though the song is more about making love with animal appetite. The title kind of fit my situation back when I was young, single man looking for my soulmate, in short, I felt hungry for love.
Till this day I like Bon Scott ( choosing as avatar a pic of him) the singer of that great song.
Mine also, a major fan of AC/DC been to at least 5 concerts. But just one with Bon Scott on vocals back in the 70's. Man I am old.Nice name.
Btw "Highway to hell" is one of my favorite songs.![]()
5 concertsMine also, a major fan of AC/DC been to at least 5 concerts. But just one with Bon Scott on vocals back in the 70's. Man I am old.![]()
For some delightful reasonMine also, a major fan of AC/DC been to at least 5 concerts. But just one with Bon Scott on vocals back in the 70's. Man I am old.![]()
Yes it would be a bit over the top.Well, my name is "the paranoid one" because "the paranoid two" is excessive![]()
LOL You made my day!!Well, my name is "the paranoid one" because "the paranoid two" is excessive![]()
You will have to ask a staff member for a name change.Hi everyone, This may not be the right thread to post this but is there anyway to change my user name without having to setting up another MT account?Thanks in advance!!
Hi everyone, This may not be the right thread to post this but is there anyway to change my user name without having to setting up another MT account?Thanks in advance!!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes