one of my fav anime
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
one of my fav anime
MT is highly addictive![]()
Stole it huh? I thought robocop was a good guy lol!
I thought when every body is after our privacy then why not make their job easy by revealing my true name ,hence now onwards my true name everywhere
You just made me feel old as helllol
For me it was easy, I just looked at my driver's license and...
Dirk Nowtzki . No 41 41 is not my age, I am much younger
Winter: because I love it
Soldier: because you have to fight for what you want to achieve and always act in the direction of your dreams.
Well, very weird way:
- I like 'brod' as it remembers my first name Bruno
- Most usernames including 'brod' were already in use, the system suggested brod56
- I liked it a lot and since then (3 years ago) Im keeping the same nick all over the web![]()
brod in Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian means ship. In Croatia there is town called Slavonski Brod (Slavonski is for region called Slavonia) and in Bosnia they have Bosanski Brod (Bosanski is for Bosnian)
MalWare Nutz ::72 = tz =![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes