brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Well, very weird way:

- I like 'brod' as it remembers my first name Bruno
- Most usernames including 'brod' were already in use, the system suggested brod56
- I liked it a lot and since then (3 years ago) Im keeping the same nick all over the web :)

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
TairikuOkami means grey wolf in Japanese, it should be TairikuOokami, but that one is obviously taken, so I had to use some unique one and it worked, since pretty much every search returns my username as the reference. I have picked a grey wolf, because I was born in the year marked as a year of a dog according to the Chinese zodiac and I behave like a dog and I love wolves and a grey wolf is natural in my region and etc. As for Japanese, I love anime and I am otaku, thus the reason for an animated avatar. Plus a few more reasons, but we do not have a whole day, do we?! Lets just say, it fits me well. :)

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
MT is highly addictive :D

true that. when i sign in everyday i tell myself only an hour, but i stay here for much longer :rolleyes:

Stole it huh? I thought robocop was a good guy lol!

was bad prior to MalwareTips, now he is a good robo ;)

I thought when every body is after our privacy then why not make their job easy by revealing my true name ,hence now onwards my true name everywhere

the private eyes love you for that.

You just made me feel old as hell :( lol

tell me about it :(

For me it was easy, I just looked at my driver's license and...

oh i get it now, so you use rocky bennett's driving license right ;)

Dirk Nowtzki . No 41 41 is not my age, I am much younger

geez thanks for the clarification, i thought 1941 was your year of birth :D

Winter: because I love it
Soldier: because you have to fight for what you want to achieve and always act in the direction of your dreams.

so no fighting in the summertime :D

just kidding people, no offense intended to any MalwareTips member.

as for mine, what is a computer with out an isp, but MalwareTips needs 4 letters so i added x :)

Last edited:

Kwan ST

Level 2
Verified
Dec 22, 2016
Well, very weird way:

- I like 'brod' as it remembers my first name Bruno
- Most usernames including 'brod' were already in use, the system suggested brod56
- I liked it a lot and since then (3 years ago) Im keeping the same nick all over the web :)

brod in Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian means ship. In Croatia there is town called Slavonski Brod (Slavonski is for region called Slavonia) and in Bosnia they have Bosanski Brod (Bosanski is for Bosnian)

lovehungryman

Level 2
Verified
Jun 23, 2015
Love Hungry Man (for those that don't know) is a song from AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" album... (I love that album, one of my top 10 by the way).

Even though the song is more about making love with animal appetite. The title kind of fit my situation back when I was young, single man looking for my soulmate, in short, I felt hungry for love.

Till this day I like Bon Scott ( choosing as avatar a pic of him) the singer of that great song.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.