Advice Request How Often Do You Change Security Programs On Your System?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

FireHammer

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 27, 2020
Hi, My answer is: almost never, I stick with Bitdefender Total Security+Voodoo-Shield & 3-4 on-demand scanners(Kaspersky Virus Removal Scanner+Norton Power Eraser+Emsisoft Emergency Kit & Malwarebytes Free).
I forgot & HitmanPro off course. :)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
On my main computer, while I recently added a second antivirus, I've been using the primary antivirus for over two years. This is most likely the longest time I've used one antivirus. I have another computer that I use for testing antiviruses, on which I've got many antiviruses installed and regularly change them.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.