Dear velvet users,
Hello! Thank you all for using velvet security software 5.0.
The following is today's update:
1. [Remote Login Protection] Support adding IP whitelist.
1. Optimized pop-up interception library.
Program defect repair:
1. Fix the problem of slow scanning of GCC compiler.
2. Fix the problem that the log processing result is displayed incorrectly.
3. Fix the problem that search words and prompt text overlap.
4. Fixed the problem that the automatic upgrade caused the virus processing to fail.
5. Fixed the problem of black screen caused by importing wrong rules.
6. Fixed the issue that the official introduction function of the missing scan patch details page is invalid.
7. Fixed the problem that java component cannot be installed when real-time file monitoring is enabled.
8. Fixed the problem that the installation package automatically exits when the registry configuration item is an invalid directory.
9. Fixed the problem that the page will crash when importing custom rules without selecting the file point to open.
10. Fixed the issue that explorer.exe crashed after installing Tinder in 64-bit Citrix virtual environment.
11. Fixed the problem that the txt file containing system attributes in the root directory of the U disk will be scanned as a hidden file.
With your help, velvet is improving every day, thank you for your support!
Tinder operating team
May 19, 2020
I use an on-premise AV(SEP Managed by SPEM) with all telemetry disabled.That's really not true since WiseVector is chinese also! (But just to be fair and honest, never install anything "state/government owned"!)
Why do you in all places and by all ocasions compare everything to Symantec? We know that you are fan of it but sometime it's already boring and gives no profit to discuss.I use an on-premise AV(SEP Managed by SPEM) with all telemetry disabled.
Since many banks/Governments Worldwide use it in pretty sure it's good in terms of privacy.
I dont think av is strong (need improvement), but hips are good and give u the possibility to create custom rules, the firewall is good.Usually I don't like Chinese AVs *COUGH Qihoo 360 COUGH* (no offense to anyone using them or the developers) but with all the positive praise this is getting, it seems pretty good.