Beta Version Update 22.214.171.124 (06.18.2019)
Dear velvet users:
Hello! Thank you for using the Velvet Security Software 5.0.
Here are the updates for today:
1. Optimized the pop-up blocker library.
Program defect repair
1. Fixed the problem that the file shredding setting page displayed in the English language.
2. Fixed an issue where the bug fix did not log.
3, fixed the window record needs to restart the system to delete the problem than the retention days record.
4. Fixed the problem that the virus samples under the shared directory were not backed up to the quarantine.
5. Fixed the problem that the cancellation was cancelled after the network was repaired.
6. Fixed an issue where the network repair failed to detect an error when the network card was not connected.
7, fixed the problem of custom log save days range.
8, fixed the U disk protection did not fix the .bmp and .zip format files.
9, fixed the problem of pop-up window blocking shortcut key conflicts.
10. Fixed the problem that the pop-up window interception interface was stuck.
With your help, Velvet is making progress every day, thank you for your support.
Velvet operations team
June 18, 2019