Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Old cables? I see US having lots of internet companies, here in Brazil we have few: 4/5 with presence in all statesOccasional slowdowns here on mediocre broadband. The U.S. is a technological 3rd World for most of its citizens, unless you haveloads of $$$ and live in certain places. God bless America. It needs it!
![]()
Okay, thanks, I added my fast.com score.Speedtest is not much reliable because it'll often connect to a local server of your ISP which give you the illusion of higher download speed than you may actually get on your daily browsing.
This is what I get on Speedtest by default. Lol, this is the download speed I get if you download something from my ISP's FTP servers, never on regular browsing.
View attachment 239368
fast.com is reliable and gives you the accurate speed. This is what my poor internet speed actually is,
View attachment 239367
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes