Thread author
Verified
Feb 7, 2016
I solve problem for you.
Stop stealing software.
Computer problems resolve.
You're welcome.

Laugh.
You're link proves exactly the opposite.
Malwarebytes has an A+ rating.
And if you read the complaints, they are one of the few companies that tries to work with everybody... even liars and losers.

Yes.

Yes, Digger Cruncher is correct about the customer service. Agenda.
stealing what software? im paid for it

23pX6Lb.png

stop writing false accusations about me that im THIEF, here is my licence ID

users like you admin immediately bans/purges for lies
stop accusin me

im bought our SLOVAK SW NOD32 PREMIUM and all works w/buzzing/ audio/video

Last edited by a moderator:

polishpatriot

Level 2
Feb 4, 2020

stop writing bullshits about me that im THIEF, here is my licence ID

stop accusin me

You didn't do a single thing wrong. Let me say that again... you have done absolutely nothing wrong. It is just members here attacking you and accusing you of theft.

You do know that you can report their posts, right ?

Reactions: Nevi

killpointik

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 7, 2016
polishpatriot reported now, thanks

im just want to tell about bad support from MB, nothing other..... many my friends from real life has problems with buzzing audio/video too

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

It is amazing how people attack someone based on an theoric statement made by a vendor representative that visibly didn't want to bother much with an upset customer...

1- The user said he paid his license, and there was no (visible) proof saying the opposite, even the wording of the rep shown it was a supposition. So when in absence of evidenced, you don't accuse someone.

Not saying, if it was true the rep would just told him the license was illegal and would have blacklisted it right away, it is what vendors normally do (unless MB tolerate using fake license with their products...I doubt it) but no, he could even activated it after a reinstall. Proving, in my book and based on my experience as a vendor rep, it was a legal license.

The only evidence that will prove it is an illegal license would be to our friend to try reinstall and activate MBAM. If he can do it again, means it is a legal one.

Also people, did you consider that maybe (if it is a illegal license) he may have bought a perfectly valid license but the seller may sold/leaked it or someone less scrupulous may have their hands on it?

Not saying he would be really dumb to ask support when his license is illegal lol.

2- the rep didn't say it was MBAM that was illegal. Usually the only clue that a log shows about illegal softs is generally the use of a KMS activator. At Emsisoft (and even at MT) we had plenty of cases with one installed. This is enough to postpone any further support until it is removed.

So to those bashing him, please refrain taking sides when:
1- you have no evidence to support your doubts.
2- you have no experience as support employee for a security vendor.
3- you may be biased from the start toward the vendor.

And to those saying there is some kind of agenda, I laugh at this ridiculous statement, as if an handful of forum members will have any kind of repercussions towards big brand such as MB.
Also having an agenda goes in both way, fanboys and haters alike. In this thread I see more some fans emotionally defending a "going down the hill" vendor than haters...

Hsve a nice day.

Reactions: RKRN3

Hindenburg

Level 1
Feb 5, 2020

23pX6Lb.png

stop writing false accusations about me that im THIEF, here is my licence ID

stop accusin me

1581304288284.png

AdvancedSetup is a longtime known honest broker and member here and got that from your logs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.