Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Yes after activation & update ? If I buy from their website then?If you buy a new license you will get the MAT version right away.
Indeed, it is the complete inconsistency and I think that you summarized the situation well. For my part, I like their products and I will wait for the update hoping that their teams update themselves.This is the MOST CONFUSING thread I have ever read here on MT --- and that is, on the part of K7. It seems that the Staff of K7 have not received the correct and latest info about this MAT version, it sounds like they have different views about it, so they answer differently.
In either case you'll get the MAT version. If you don't buy a new license you will have to wait.Yes after activation & update ? If I buy from their website then?
Or If I wait one month then existing license upgraded to MAT ( product upgrade )
I'm also satisfied with their products and like it so I'll wait for the update..Indeed, it is the complete inconsistency and I think that you summarized the situation well. For my part, I like their products and I will wait for the update hoping that their teams update themselves.
Okay thanksIn either case you'll get the MAT version. If you don't buy a new license you will have to wait.
Yes I'm really satisfied with K7. I'll wait for the MAT version.The users here of K7 seem to be really satisfied with K7. I know it is a bit lighter than ESET, and still effective. I am currently on ESET Smart Security Premium and will not be changing anytime soon for I am blessed to have a lifetime license.
Powered By MAT
Advanced Multi-layered Artificial intelligence Technology secures computing activity across multiple digital layers and utilises the power of AI to provide the highest protection required to keep you safe from any cyberattack.
Yes as per K7 customer care ..So MAT is only available in the Total Security and Ultimate Security version?
Which is extremely confusing because if you have a Mac, your license only allows you to download the regular Anti-virus but they slapped the MAT logo on it regardless...Yes as per K7 customer care ..
Yes, as per @roger_m post, you ( existing license user ) have to wait for MAT version or if you purchase a new key from their website then you'll get MAT version after activate your product with new keyWhich is extremely confusing because if you have a Mac, your license only allows you to download the regular Anti-virus but they slapped the MAT logo on it regardless...
Do you actually want to purchase a license just to find out that it sucks? If I understood it correctly it isn't yet available in their 30 day trial?This is confusing, so is it out? I want to download it so I can test it.
Oh, no. I thought it’s/will be available in the trial…Do you actually want to purchase a license just to find out that it sucks? If I understood it correctly it isn't yet available in their 30 day trial?
Im not sure, If it is yet. But it surely will be in the future.Oh, no. I thought it’s/will be available in the trial…
According to what they told me, if you have a license for the MAT version and activate it, you will get the MAT version. There is no separate download for the new version. This doesn't make much sense, but it's what I've been told.This is confusing, so is it out? I want to download it so I can test it.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes