harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Hello.

The testing season 2020 will begin soon. In addition to updating the product, we are waiting for an update of the beta testing concept.

We have our own portal: Home | Beta Testing

This is a temporary name, in the future we will move to eap.kaspersky.com, all data will be saved.

Many probably remember my idea about creating a common space dedicated to beta testing, the prototype of which was implemented.

A lot of time has passed since the distant 2015, many forces have been invested in the development and rethinking of the principles, as well as the traditions laid down in the beta testing of products.

The current version of the portal has brought together the usual concept of beta testing, but at a new level.

More about the concept of the portal you can read in the portal news, do not hesitate to ask questions if something is not clear. Ask questions under the theme of the concept.

Come, settle, and we soon begin.
Original source: [2020] Start of the season

D

Deleted member 65228

That's if they are even still around by 2020... based on the tension building between other countries and Russia. I really would not be surprised if the U.S turned round and tried to censor Kaspersky throughout the entirety of U.S and for other countries to follow the same foot-steps. It could be seen as a solution to get revenge for the Telegram censorship being performed by the Russian government as well as the Kaspersky law-suit against the U.S government.

Who knows though.

Reactions: ZeroDay

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
As already said, K2019 official release in English and Russian, and probably other 2 main languages like German and French usually is near summer, and in September come Spanish and others...

But KL Support is leaking to many users TR or final versions to many users to fix previous builds issues, apart from the leaking of TR versions in some forums :)

RiderExpert

Level 2
Verified
Jul 21, 2016
sadly they're trying to make it more user friendly which leads to stripping settings. i don't think it will get better configuration wise

I've suggested by My Kaspersky portal to add an "Advanced settings" and "Restore default" option. I think that in this way you can make everyone happy. Let's see if Kaspersky thinks the same.

RiderExpert

Level 2
Verified
Jul 21, 2016
"Restore default" option or similar is already present for long :unsure: ... in Settings -> General -> Manage Settings -> Restore Settings...

I know. But I mean a restore option inside the Advanced notifications settings windows (The windows that would open if you click in Advanced Notification Settings. So it would restore just the notifications settings

Last edited:

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
Where is the official installer? I can't get it on my kaspersky due it's on another language

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Official installer for K2019? K2020 beta testing will start soon, so no installer yet :)

Reactions: Berny
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.