New Update Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 2021MR16 & KES 12 betas

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Can You change temporally into English the GUI (SHITF + F12, back to original lang. SHIFT + F5), and re-upload the captures in English please?

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Át tudod váltani ideiglenesen angolra a grafikus felhasználói felületet (SHITF + F12, vissza az eredeti nyelvre. SHIFT + F5), és kérlek töltsd fel újra a felvételeket angolul?

Attachments

• Képernyőkép 2024-01-29 123145.png
    Képernyőkép 2024-01-29 123145.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Képernyőkép 2024-01-29 123209.png
    Képernyőkép 2024-01-29 123209.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 100

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes, of course... I still don't know exactly 🤔what means that status (Trusted but Not Approved) for the Certificate status in KSN; but We know that in Intrusion Prevention defaults rules, that status usually leads the app will be placed in Low Restricted group.

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Yes, of course... I still don't know exactly 🤔what means that status (Trusted but Not Approved) for the Certificate status in KSN; but We know that in Intrusion Prevention defaults rules, that status usually leads the app will be placed in Low Restricted group.
Oh, and you can also see in the picture that he put one of own files in the Low Restricted file.:) UnKIS.vbs.

F

ForgottenSeer 93475

Hi @harlan4096, I have updated to the new version 21.16.6.467, This version seems noticeably faster in performance than the previous version

But I have a question: What is the real difference between the default setting called “Select action automatically” and the other settings that are recommended here?

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes, Patch B was delivered yesterday:

Dear colleagues,

We are about to release the urgent patch “B” for Kaspersky for Win 2021 MR16, VPN 5.0 MR16, KSOS 8.0 MR16

Planned release date:

Planned publish date:
But that Patch B was not tested in public in K. Beta Testing Site, so probably is a patch to fix bugs and / or security issues.

B-boy/StyLe/

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2023
Mine updated to patch (b) as well. Thanks for the heads-up to restart the system. I usually don't restart my PC for weeks.
The export settings function is still not fixed on my system.

Image-727.png

Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
You should report it, previously enabling K. traces while reproducing the issue, then send to them, and They will find a solution.

micasayyo

Level 3
Jan 31, 2022
Yes, Patch B was delivered yesterday:

But that Patch B was not tested in public in K. Beta Testing Site, so probably is a patch to fix bugs and / or security issues.
installed patch b without first installing patch a (since I almost never restart the computer). I think that Kaspersky should ask to restart the computer when there is a patch to install since those of us who do not usually restart the computer (the patches are not installed if you turn off the computer) we could go several weeks without having Kaspersky with all the patches up to date

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.