New Update KAV\KIS\KS\KSOS: 21.4 - 21.5 MR4 / MR5 beta updates

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Buying KTS currently has no sense, since You'll have to migrate sooner or later to K.Plus, so the best bet is to buy now KSCloud licence (direct migration, without paying to K. Plus).

I'm using K.Standard MR5 in my old lap with W11 and did not notice any laggy, anyway a new improved MR6 is coming (already in Beta testing) ;)

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I don't have the links nor when it will be released in the other country regions.

But I guess if They follow their schedule of previous years, if USA, UK, and Australia is already out, probably soon would come Russia build, then would usually come some EU countries such as France, Germany... Spanish usually took longer to come, as I already posted before, different marketing strategies in every country region 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Berny

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
friends, my kaspersky license does not work in the standard version. Is it a beta problem? will it work in the future?

Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Where are You from? probably it does not work yet because of region restrictions, when a MR5 global version is out or the specific version of MR5 for Your region...

superleeds27

Level 6
Verified
Apr 5, 2017
friends, my kaspersky license does not work in the standard version. Is it a beta problem? will it work in the future?

Where are You from? probably it does not work yet because of region restrictions, when a MR5 global version is out or the specific version of MR5 for Your region...
If your screenshot is anything to go by you're running what looks to be like a BETA version and they don't accept commercial keys.

superleeds27

Level 6
Verified
Apr 5, 2017
This seems to work. Not sure if it is the UK installer though - I would guess it is.

This looks like it has patch a within it too - Kaspersky [21.5.11.384.0.191.0 (a)]

Installer filename is kind of random though - kaspersky4win202121.5.11.384aen_33701

Reactions: harlan4096

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello :)

In France we still have the old Kaspersky.

But stupid question, do the trial versions already work on KPlus ?

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I guess no trial in K.Plus, since it is the evolution of KSCloud... and to activate it usually a licensed connected to MyKaspersky is always needed 🤔

Reactions: Berny

cc2150dx

Level 2
Verified
May 4, 2014
Hello :)

In France we still have the old Kaspersky.

But stupid question, do the trial versions already work on KPlus ?
I have a trial of Kaspersky Plus

Attachments

• Kplus Trial.JPG
    Kplus Trial.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 165

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I told not sure, since I have never tried the final version, I'm testing K. Plus MR5 & MR6 betas which work with beta licences for about 90 days...

Reactions: Berny and cc2150dx

RansomwareRemediation

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2020
I told not sure, since I have never tried the final version, I'm testing K. Plus betas which work with beta licences for about 90 days...
i testing Kaspersky 21.5 and I feel that the protection has not improved, it is the same, even seeing test , I see the same results, discouraged :( , Greetings

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Kaspersky is constantly improving and updating SW and Heur engine modules among others, but They not necessary come with the release of every new year version. And when released, all the different products supported get the new updates.

Also, They are not usually published, in the past there was also a public beta testing of SW and Heur engines, but They became private, so They do their internal tests...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.