Expired Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raveed

Level 2
Verified
Apr 24, 2016

What would you like to see and or changed on MalwareTips in 2017 ?
I'm on this forum recently, here is a huge knowledge base about programs and threats. If the troubles are many people who are willing to help, MT is everything the average user needs, and nothing else needed. Atmosphere assistance and friendship which reigns here is great. Thank you to all users MT :)

aragornnnn

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
My share: stef on Twitter
  • Sub forum for VPN's and privacy
  • Malware hub statistics, to check how good or how bad your AV did for the last week/month/...
  • I also like the AV chart idea, where we can compare their functions
  • Poll section where you can make polls for everything
  • More giveaways if all possible
Thanks for the giveaway! :)

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Prateek Shukla on Twitter

First of all, all the ideas provided till now are great. But i personally some -

• ChatBox (+1)
  • Minimum requirement for entering giveaway - 10 or 20 posts (not more than this)
  • Animated emojis (+1, if supported)
  • Sectioned war-room (+1)
  • Personal giveaway or License exchange (+1, if possible)
  • Delete post within a specific time limit - 30 sec (very helpful with duplicate posts or accidental posts)
  • More giveaways (+1, as usual)
Thanks a lot for this giveaway.

Marcin

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 25, 2015
Marcin Wolski on Twitter
  • some changes in the giveaway actions rules. Limitation for new users of our forum. For example: numbers of messages, level etc.
  • removing action of fake accounts
  • time to collect the license from giveaway must be reduced
  • add thread about best network hardware, how to create effective and secure network configuration
  • add thread about something like calendar of IT events in Europe (but not sure)

TheSuperGeek

Level 2
Verified
Jan 6, 2017
Hi, thanks for this giveway !

My twitter share : TheSuperGeek on Twitter

My ideas for Malwatips 2017 :
* Add a chatroom or an official IRC chanel for discussing with members of MT
* Add some colorful themes (like the theme we have be default but in orange, red, green...)
* Have a separated section between mobile (IOS/Android) and Windows
* Maybe make a new section about Websites/online services

Bye ;)

Ajay123

Level 2
Verified
Nov 12, 2014
1.Registered Account- Ajay123
2.Twitter Post- Ajaychandranbs (@Darkartsglobe) | Twitter
3.Changes that I want in MalwareTips.
First of all I would like to Thank MalwareTips for their wonderful contribution in helping people to understand more about various Technologies, Softwares and all. Kudos to moderators for their unbiased reviews an opinions.The few suggestions from my side is:
-Requirement of a Live Chat Box So that members can interact directly and get replies soon.
-I would be glad if there is a separate section that includes Reviews about Laptops (Gadget Review).
-More articles and reviews in Gaming Section.
-Guide to Buy Pc's and Laptops for different budgets.
-More Giveaways.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTMS

Level 1
Verified
Jan 29, 2015
Facebook Giveaway share

1) Option to use signature (I know its slowing down the speed of the forum,but it can be very nice)
2) More tweaked settings for Max/important protection in "Security apps" section,some of them for old versions and not updated..
3) Live chat can be nice option for quick questions/general stuff talking and etc.. ,but in the other hand it will may reduce the activity in some of the forum's.
4)Add subforum of skins/tweaks/icons ~ like rainmeter and etc to "Desktop Customization and Artwork" section
& members can also share their setup's of desktop - screenshots.
5)The av chart is great idea,can make a big general one of all the forum..(+1)
6)Maybe some 2017 fresh new design.

All of the great idea's already noticed before..In the subtotal line,I think it's the best forum for security and protection stuffs..
The knowledge here is limitless,and except the learning there giveaway's are awesome and great part of this forum.
Keep the good job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.