Advice Request KTS vs KSC vs KSOS Comparison

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Willians

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 12, 2018
Good afternoon my MalwareTips friends

My question

Which in your humble opinion is the best to use on multiple devices?
I know that KSOS is aimed at small businesses and the like, however, it seems to me that it is better for managing the various devices connected to the account. Not to mention that it seems to me that it is updated more quickly (The 2021 version is now available even in pt-BR).
KSC and KTS are basically the same, with KTS enabling the use of Safe KIds with the same license.
However, the KSC has information leakage control. At the same time that I find the android application unnecessary (You ended up having to enter each APP separately to change the settings).

sepik

Level 11
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
Hi,
Check out Trend Micros solution for SMB business.

Kind regards,
-sepik

alakazam

Level 9
Verified
Mar 25, 2014
So Kaspersky randomly popped up this window on my PC for no reason. I was just browsing the web when suddenly this Kaspersky window appeared on the screen. Is what they're saying here even true?

kaspersky.jpg

Reactions: Jimy Pérez

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
So Kaspersky randomly popped up this window on my PC for no reason. I was just browsing the web when suddenly this Kaspersky window appeared on the screen. Is what they're saying here even true?

Yes probably, Kaspersky is one of the TOP solutions, if not the best one of the best. I used for years, he's the choice of the company where I work.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.