Any specific reason? Or is it a feature?Yes, and probably will probably remain that way in the future.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Any specific reason? Or is it a feature?Yes, and probably will probably remain that way in the future.
Hi everyone, does anyone have the solution for this? I use the latest LW and AdGuard desktop.
View attachment 268805
I have the installation version. I think it just literally showed me the option to choose LW as a default browser in Default Apps settings. No special operations or tweaks whatsoever.How did you get LW as default browser? I can try on mine if you can guide me
I'm using the portable version of LW and in Settings => General => Startup there's no provision to set LW as default browser
I don't know. Maybe because it's community driven and costs?Any specific reason? Or is it a feature?
But it is a browser after all and it has to be signed. But it is understandable.I don't know. Maybe because it's community driven and costs?
My extension settings got messed around after this release was installed. I also noticed how some other apps were not slowed down, my RAM and CPU showed no sign of being anywhere near overloaded. Reverting back to the previous release of LW sorted these issues out.I've noticed something very strange about version 106.0.3-1. After I updated to it apps stated launching slower and used more CPU than normal. This happened with a lot of different apps, not just LW itself. Reverting to the previous version solved the issue. I'm not sure why, but something in LW of the FF code is broken in 106.0.3-1.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes