Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Wow, I thought you were a MS Defender guy!fyi, just installed Eset and its very light.
For a better detection rate and free, I would go with ... Kaspersky if "not afraid of the FSB."
Even ESET does not provided superior protection, Only Kaspersky can give you that...!I assume a "gaming" laptop means it has lots of ram, if so it probably doesn't matter which AV you use. I wouldn't trust K7 or Webroot to provide superior protection.
It won't happen.![]()
Maybe the Moscow-loving Orange Idiot will reverse the ban on Kaspersky! In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't already!
![]()
Nonsense !Even ESET does not provided superior protection, Only Kaspersky can give you that...!
Still Nonsense, there are way better AV out there than that Russian garbageNonsense? ESET'S BB is truly Inferior to Kaspersky's. You can test both and watch.
Cool. I am not in a mood of arguments but this so called "Russian Garbage" protected my 23 years+ cyber field. Just because its "Russian" origin i can't ditched its capabilities and called it garbage. Peace.Still Nonsense, there are way better AV out there than that Russian garbage
There is many better Av companies around the world...YES I AGREEStill Nonsense, there are way better AV out there than that Russian garbage
McAfee is nice, but collects too much Data.Right now on a very old laptop I'm using McAfee and it doesn't slow anything down at all, so on a gaming PC it must be super lightweight.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes