Make your video test requests!

Video Reviews - Security and Privacy
1,513 Replies 397,691 Views
Hello everyone!

I'm writing this message to give you some news about me and why there was no video.

I am sick. I had angina (I still have some traces but I'm on the mend) so I was bedridden.
Then, last Saturday, I injured my back at sport. That cost me 4 days in bed as well as the angina.

And the latest news: I'm moving out this Monday!
I'm fed up with the big city, the pollution and the crowded roads. I already go to the big city for my work, so I couldn't see myself living there any more.
I'm going to live in a village in the countryside :) Internet is already installed, I'm continuing with my fiber operator and I'll have 8Gbps :)

I hope my news reassures you a little and the videos come back very quickly :)

Enjoy!
Shadowra
 
Hello everyone!

I'm writing this message to give you some news about me and why there was no video.

I am sick. I had angina (I still have some traces but I'm on the mend) so I was bedridden.
Then, last Saturday, I injured my back at sport. That cost me 4 days in bed as well as the angina.

And the latest news: I'm moving out this Monday!
I'm fed up with the big city, the pollution and the crowded roads. I already go to the big city for my work, so I couldn't see myself living there any more.
I'm going to live in a village in the countryside :) Internet is already installed, I'm continuing with my fiber operator and I'll have 8Gbps :)

I hope my news reassures you a little and the videos come back very quickly :)

Enjoy!
Shadowra
Good move, I don't like big cities either.
 
Hello everyone!

I'm writing this message to give you some news about me and why there was no video.

I am sick. I had angina (I still have some traces but I'm on the mend) so I was bedridden.
Then, last Saturday, I injured my back at sport. That cost me 4 days in bed as well as the angina.

And the latest news: I'm moving out this Monday!
I'm fed up with the big city, the pollution and the crowded roads. I already go to the big city for my work, so I couldn't see myself living there any more.
I'm going to live in a village in the countryside :) Internet is already installed, I'm continuing with my fiber operator and I'll have 8Gbps :)

I hope my news reassures you a little and the videos come back very quickly :)

Enjoy!
Shadowra
Angina: A condition marked by severe pain in the chest, often also spreading to the shoulders, arms, and neck, caused by an inadequate blood supply to the heart... I wish I could share my vampire skills with you for a bit(e)! :)

I hope the treatment works its magic and you feel better soon. Take a break and recharge!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top