Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello everyone!

I'm writing this message to give you some news about me and why there was no video.

I am sick. I had angina (I still have some traces but I'm on the mend) so I was bedridden.
Then, last Saturday, I injured my back at sport. That cost me 4 days in bed as well as the angina.

And the latest news: I'm moving out this Monday!
I'm fed up with the big city, the pollution and the crowded roads. I already go to the big city for my work, so I couldn't see myself living there any more.
I'm going to live in a village in the countryside :) Internet is already installed, I'm continuing with my fiber operator and I'll have 8Gbps :)

I hope my news reassures you a little and the videos come back very quickly :)

Enjoy!
Shadowra

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm writing this message to give you some news about me and why there was no video.

I am sick. I had angina (I still have some traces but I'm on the mend) so I was bedridden.
Then, last Saturday, I injured my back at sport. That cost me 4 days in bed as well as the angina.

I'm fed up with the big city, the pollution and the crowded roads. I already go to the big city for my work, so I couldn't see myself living there any more.
I'm going to live in a village in the countryside :) Internet is already installed, I'm continuing with my fiber operator and I'll have 8Gbps :)

Enjoy!
Shadowra
Good move, I don't like big cities either.

F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Move to the country, recover from your illness, set up a powerful IDS/IPS on your network accompanied by some righteous honeypots "for all the script kiddies to play in" sit back and enjoy a sip or two of your favorite beverage.

All aside, hope you get feeling better.

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

Hello everyone!

Enjoy!
Shadowra
Angina: A condition marked by severe pain in the chest, often also spreading to the shoulders, arms, and neck, caused by an inadequate blood supply to the heart... I wish I could share my vampire skills with you for a bit(e)! :)

I hope the treatment works its magic and you feel better soon. Take a break and recharge!

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.