Make your video test requests!

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
clamav is not a complete security software, its open source part only provides an engine and command line calls.
immunet can be considered as the full form of clamav under windows and can be recommended to test immunet.
Btw the last Immunet program update was in August. It doesn’t look like they sweat over this product.

ShenguiTurmi

Level 3
Well-known
Feb 28, 2023
Btw the last Immunet program update was in August. It doesn’t look like they sweat over this product.
I don't know the specifics of this because they blocked access to all ip's from China after they were acquired by Cisco. I can't accept using a vpn 7x24 just to use a less than stellar security software.
I contacted cloudflare, and cloudflare confirmed that the block was a WAF set up by the site owner himself, and there was nothing wrong with my ip.
QQ截图20230605221805.png

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
I don't know the specifics of this because they blocked access to all ip's from China after they were acquired by Cisco. I can't accept using a vpn 7x24 just to use a less than stellar security software.
I contacted cloudflare, and cloudflare confirmed that the block was a WAF set up by the site owner himself, and there was nothing wrong with my ip.
You’re not missing out on anything 😀

Like a Western!

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
Last Dr.Web test on MT was about 9 months ago by yourself
yesterday they update/improved behavioral analysis as the article says
a new test would be good to see what has changed

thanks!

Jonny Quest

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
I know most of us saw this, but just a friendly reminder just in case, about our friend, Shadowra.

Hello :)

Some news.
I'm currently having a problem with the Internet, so I'm trying to get some videos out as soon as possible.
Then, from June 12, I'll start working. I won't be able to post like before.
I'm on a permanent contract with 39h/week user support.

=> You'll get a video every week or so from June 12! If there are any delays, I'll let you know.

Have a nice day!

Shadowra.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I assume requested but if not, Checkpoint Harmony Endpoint. I think 1 license available for 1 month subscription for 3.50 GBP. I know you recently tested DeepInstinct, so also your comments comparing the two. Also understand you have less time now, so anytime you can. Enjoy your new job.

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
I assume requested but if not, Checkpoint Harmony Endpoint. I think 1 license available for 1 month subscription for 3.50 GBP. I know you recently tested DeepInstinct, so also your comments comparing the two. Also understand you have less time now, so anytime you can. Enjoy your new job.

If you have the link to the offer, I'll take it.
I'll do a comparison between Harmony and DeepInstinct when I can :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.