Expired Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Have you tried Malwarebytes 3.0?

• Yes, the free version

Votes: 62 30.7%
  • Yes, I've used the free trial

Votes: 42 20.8%
  • Yes, I'm using the the Premium version

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • No, I have not used Malwarebytes 3.0

Votes: 73 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Level 2
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
Have you tried Malwarebytes 3.0?:
No, never tried it, I use MBAM free version on my devices and I've tried the last version of malwarebytes premium.

Reactions: LowcyGier

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium giveaway has now ended. A big "Thank you" to all the members who entered this giveaway!

We've used Random.org to randomly draw the winners of this giveaway. These are the lucky 20 members who won a Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium license key:

1. @babolly - License key was sent
  2. @Imranmagic - License key was sent
  3. @ant_gamal - License key was sent
  4. @beetal2015 - License key was sent
  5. @centreofgravity - License key was sent
  6. @Kwan ST - License key was sent
  7. @jsRAnge - License key was sent
  8. @Nicos18 - License key was sent
  9. @picabo - License key was sent
  10. @Muttahhar
  11. @deathsmear - License key was sent
  12. @jaddo
  13. @billy69 - License key was sent
  14. @Mefisto
  15. @Ardeleanu Mihai
  16. @Bryan Lam - License key was sent
  17. @omidomi - License key was sent
  18. @Garwin hancock
  19. @Iapepe - License key was sent
  20. @barti - License key was sent

screencapture-random-org-lists-1484630234869.jpg
All the Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium winners need to send me a private message (within the next 30 day) to claim their license key.

We will now verify all 20 entries of this giveaway to make sure all the rules were followed.
In the event that one of the members did not follow all the rules or will not claim the activation key within the next 30 days, the Malwarebytes license key will go to the next member on the above list (starting with no. 21).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.