Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016

Version 114.0.1823.37: June 2, 2023​

Fixed various bugs and performance issues for Stable and Extended Stable release.

Stable channel security updates are listed here.

Feature update​

• Microsoft Edge Workspaces. Edge Workspaces provides a way for customers to organize their browsing tasks into dedicated windows. Edge Workspaces lets users share a set of browser tabs so working groups can view the same websites and latest working files in one place and stay on the same page. Each Edge Workspace contains its own set of tabs and favorites, all created and curated by the user and their collaborators. Edge Workspaces are automatically saved and kept up to date. For more information, see Microsoft Edge Workspaces.

Policy updates​

New policies​

Obsoleted policy​

• MicrosoftRootStoreEnabled - Determines whether the Microsoft Root Store and built-in certificate verifier will be used to verify server certificates

Additional policy changes​

Microsoft has released the latest Microsoft Edge Extended Stable Channel (Version 114.0.1823.37) which incorporates the latest Security Updates of the Chromium project. For more information, see the Security Update Guide.

This update contains the following Microsoft Edge-specific updates:
What is the version information for this release?

Microsoft Edge VersionDate ReleasedBased on Chromium Version
114.0.1823.376/2/2023114.0.5735.90/91

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
200 (62).gif

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
114 moved the passwords and MS forgot to update the link, I got a bit upset, since I use it as a password manager, it serves me right to blindly trust MS with something as important.

edge://wallet/passwordsAndPersonalInfo or Wallet under the profile's icon.

Also the ability to disable leaking password is only available as a policy now?!

Attachments

• capture_06032023_134304.jpg
    capture_06032023_134304.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 85
  • capture_06032023_141055.jpg
    capture_06032023_141055.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 78

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
  • Microsoft just shipped a new version of Edge that includes support for Workspaces.
  • Workspaces allow users to organize sets of tabs and favorites within a browser that then stay in sync for a group of collaborators.
  • Edge Workspaces requires an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant and Edge version 114 or greater.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
F

ForgottenSeer 97327

Well, still an Edge user, but it is the only browser which requires disabling stuff all the time to keep it working as a browser. Imagine you are walking into a shop obviously heading to the corner where the jeans are and the shop owner keeps asking: do you want a shirt, no, do you want a t-shirt, No, do you want a Singlet, NO, do you want a tank-top NOOO, do you want a muscle shirt NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,. Microsoft is hassling me more than all the street vendors of Bangkok's famous Chatuchak street market combined.

Last edited by a moderator:

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Well, still an Edge user, but it is the only browser which requires disabling stuff all the time to keep it working as a browser. Imagine you are walking into a shop obviously heading to the corner where the jeans are and the shop owner keeps asking: do you want a shirt, no, do you want a t-shirt, No, do you want a Sibglet, NO, do you want a tank-top NOOO, do you want a muscle shirt NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,. Microsoft is hassling me more than a all the street vendors of Bangkok's famous Chatuchak street market combined.
?? I seem to use Edge the most often, (Chrome for youtube) Firefox sometimes, Tor occasionally, but wth Edge it is not nagging me or making suggestions, perhaps something in your Edge needs to be tweaked to quiet the noise? Why Edge, I assume most compatible with win10. In Linux I use Firefox.

F

ForgottenSeer 97327

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Version 114.0.1823.51: June 15, 2023
Fixed various bugs and performance issues for Stable and Extended Stable release.
Microsoft has released the latest Microsoft Edge Stable and Extended Stable Channel (Version 114.0.1823.51) which incorporates the latest Security Updates of the Chromium project. For more information, see the Security Update Guide.

This update contains the following Microsoft Edge-specific updates:
What is the version information for this release?

Microsoft Edge VersionDate ReleasedBased on Chromium Version
114.0.1823.516/15/2023114.0.5735.133/134

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.