Serious Discussion Microsoft Edge Stable (Chromium) Now Available for Download

Microsoft Edge
3,074 Replies 643,272 Views
New (privacy) issue?

In edge://settings/siteData I see all sites I have recently visited:

View attachment 279102

When removing them they are coming back.
Not something I want 😢
Anybody else seeing the same behavior ?
Yep. They've ruined Edge and it's a POS! :poop: Being a piece of trash it deserves the @oldschool (n) (n). Feedback sent for all the good it won't do.
 
Last edited:
This is either new or was just unknown to me. Went on to download Chrome using Edge and this "Action center" suddenly popped up from the side.
m.png
 
New (privacy) issue?

In edge://settings/siteData I see all sites I have recently visited:

View attachment 279102

When removing them they are coming back.
Not something I want 😢
Anybody else seeing the same behavior ?
I'm still seeing this bug or whatever it is. Same cookies show upon restart. Anyone still getting this? Or know of a fix? 🤔
 
New (privacy) issue?

In edge://settings/siteData I see all sites I have recently visited:

View attachment 279102

When removing them they are coming back.
Not something I want 😢
Anybody else seeing the same behavior ?
Let's do a small test. Go to a site you never visit before using InPrivate mode and check that siteData page again.
 
Version 118.0.2088.69: October 24, 2023
Fixed various bugs and performance issues.

Feature updates​

  • Designer (Preview) in the Microsoft Edge sidebar. All Microsoft Edge users with Manifest version 4.8.5 or higher (users can see their version using edge://sidebar-internals), including those that are working on managed devices, can now add the Designer (Preview) app to the Edge sidebar by clicking on the "+" and setting the Designer (Preview) toggle to on. Designer (Preview) allows you to experience the generative AI capabilities offered by Microsoft Designer https://designer.microsoft.com from inside the Edge browser.
    Designer is a new AI system from Microsoft that generates visual, customizable designs based on your text description and images. This release will be available in English for the following country/regions: Australia, India, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States.
    Administrators can manage sidebar apps including Designer (Preview) icon by using the policies described in Manage the sidebar in Microsoft Edge. The ID for Designer (Preview) app is 2cb2db96-3bd0-403e-abe2-9269b3761041.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top