New SlimJet Browser Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul B.

Level 4
Verified
Dec 21, 2014
I've upgraded to 5.0.10 now, and it's running very well. I had a real problem with v 5 (x64, on linux) until I disabled hardware acceleration. Now it's fine.

Reactions: Morro

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
google analytics are in their homepage lol.
does not send data back to google eh..?
Where does it show this all i can find is ( In addition to that, Slimjet DOES NOT send any usage statistics back to Google's server like Google Chrome, which is a growing concern for many Chrome users due to the ubiquitous presence and reach of the advertising empire.) please i would like to know. :eek:;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sr. Normal

Rebsat

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Rcentely, I made an extensive testing for every single browsers on the internet (28 Browsers) to figure out which is best for everyday's usage...

I tried (Mozilla Firefox, Cyberfox, Pale Moon, Comodo IceDragon, Google Chrome, Comodo Dragon, Maxthon, Maxthon Nitro, Opera, Safari,
Vivaldi, SRWare IRON, Torch Browser, Baidu Browser, Baidu Spark Security Browser, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Cent Browser, 360 Browser, K-Meleon, Tor Browser, Waterfox,
Epic Browser,
7 Star Browser, Yandex Browser, Avant Ultimate, Avant( IE engine) and
Slimjet x64
).
But I finally settled with Slimjet x64:) I will never ever leave it and has earned the honor of being my default browser :D

Why? because Slimjet x64 is fastest and the best one among all of them...(yes, even better than Google Chrome).
Slimjet x64 causes no problems at all and my work efficiency has definitely increased. I can keep tons of tabs open and it would never ever freeze or crash. Compatible to all Google Chrome extensions and in built awesome add-ons like Ad blocker, photo compression, pdf creator and plus it is very secure. When i started using Slimjet x64, I actually could spot the flaws in other browsers. Slimjet x64 is fastest, best and I can customize it according to my use.

Pros
- Lightening fast browser and in my tests, page rendering is alot faster than any other 27 Browsers.
- OMG! for the first time in my life, I can easily watched a number of Youtube videos without any single lagging
(even using bad internet connection).
- Fast (startup process as well as browsing).
- Does everything better than so called Big Browsers like Opera, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
- Works well with Google Chrome extensions.
- Has a number of amazing built-in features like Download accelerator, easy Youtube video downloader.
- Works very very well with No crash, No freezing issue.
- No unnecessary options and can be easily customized.
- Integrated Ad Blocker.
- Secure and Private.

Cons
Nothing really. I have encountered 0 problems with Slimjet x64 yet.

Download It!
Slimjet Web Browser for Windows 64-bit Version

Last edited:

Rebsat

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Rcentely, I made an extensive testing for every single browsers on the internet (28 Browsers) to figure out which is best for everyday's usage...

I tried (Mozilla Firefox, Cyberfox, Pale Moon, Comodo IceDragon, Google Chrome, Comodo Dragon, Maxthon, Maxthon Nitro, Opera, Safari,
Vivaldi, SRWare IRON, Torch Browser, Baidu Browser, Baidu Spark Security Browser, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Cent Browser, 360 Browser, K-Meleon, Tor Browser, Waterfox,
Epic Browser,
7 Star Browser, Yandex Browser, Avant Ultimate, Avant( IE engine) and
Slimjet x64
).
But I finally settled with Slimjet x64:) I will never ever leave it and has earned the honor of being my default browser :D

Why? because Slimjet x64 is fastest and the best one among all of them...(yes, even better than Google Chrome).
Slimjet x64 causes no problems at all and my work efficiency has definitely increased. I can keep tons of tabs open and it would never ever freeze or crash. Compatible to all Google Chrome extensions and in built awesome add-ons like Ad blocker, photo compression, pdf creator and plus it is very secure. When i started using Slimjet x64, I actually could spot the flaws in other browsers. Slimjet x64 is fastest, best and I can customize it according to my use.

Pros
- Lightening fast browser and in my tests, page rendering is alot faster than any other 27 Browsers.
- OMG! for the first time in my life, I can easily watched a number of Youtube videos without any single lagging
- Does everything better than so called Big Browsers like Opera, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
- Has a number of amazing built-in features like Download accelerator, easy Youtube video downloader.
- Integrated Ad Blocker.
- Secure and Private.

Cons

Download It!

Last edited:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Rcentely, I tested every single browsers on the internet to figure out which is the best.

I tried Mozilla Firefox, Cyberfox, Pale Moon, Comodo IceDragon, Google Chrome, Comodo Dragon, Maxthon, Opera, Safari,
Vivaldi, SRWare IRON, Torch Browser, Baidu browser, Baidu Spark Security Browser, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and ...etc.

Pros
- Lightening fast browser.
- In my tests and experience, page rendering is alot faster than every single browsers on the internet.
- Integrated Ad Blocker.
- Secure and Private.

Cons

Download It!
I agree 100% it is the best for me also. ;):D

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
@Rebsat

Thank you for the Huge browser test, and it is great to see you like SlimJet so much like every one who uses it, :) but please keep this thread for the x32 version only. ( You posted in the x64 so that is good. ) A link to your post in the x64 thread for SlimJet would be better I think. :)

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Where does it show this all i can find is ( In addition to that, Slimjet DOES NOT send any usage statistics back to Google's server like Google Chrome, which is a growing concern for many Chrome users due to the ubiquitous presence and reach of the advertising empire.) please i would like to know. :eek:;)
ublock origin clearly shows google analytics.
Like it or not google is everywhere and i consider the slimjet advertising nothing but FUD.
How on earth can it be faster if it uses the same engine as chrome..?

Reactions: Deleted member 178
D

Deleted member 178

Chromium is the skeleton then :

- chrome add improvements but also ads stickers and a black box.
- others add some paint, removed the stickers and maybe something else.

broughie

Level 2
Verified
Sep 11, 2013
thanks Rebsat great tip previous fastest & favourite was Firefox on my pc until now but often had to switch to IE or Opera for videos as Firefox slow or got plugin freezes.Chrome dead slow on mine . Did speed test of all & Slimjet slightly faster than FF and way faster & smoother than all other browsers iv ever used. cheers

Reactions: Rebsat and frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.