Status
Not open for further replies.

SkepT

Level 1
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
7.0.3.0 (1/26/2016)
  • Added support to download videos from vimeo.com and dailymotion.com
    A button with the tip "Download video from this page" will be shown at the right end of the omnibox if a downloadable video is detected on a web page. Click that button to download the video.
  • Added option to not to load background tabs when restoring tabs from last session. (Learn more)
    The option is located under "On startup" section of the options pages. First select "Continue where you left off". Then select "Do not load backgound tabs when restoring tabs in last session.".
  • Added new option to automatically unload idle tabs when the number of tabs reaches the limit. The option is located under the section "Memory management" section of the options page.
Download: Slimjet

Paul B.

Level 4
Verified
Dec 21, 2014
Some very nice new features.

Edit: crashed and wouldn't restart, .x64 .deb linux. Installed 7.0.1 again.

Last edited:

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Sorry to hear that Paul B, I assume you send feedback about that crash?

Last edited:

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
7.0.3.0 (1/26/2016)
  • Added support to download videos from vimeo.com and dailymotion.com
    A button with the tip "Download video from this page" will be shown at the right end of the omnibox if a downloadable video is detected on a web page. Click that button to download the video.
  • Added option to not to load background tabs when restoring tabs from last session. (Learn more)
    The option is located under "On startup" section of the options pages. First select "Continue where you left off". Then select "Do not load backgound tabs when restoring tabs in last session.".
  • Added new option to automatically unload idle tabs when the number of tabs reaches the limit. The option is located under the section "Memory management" section of the options page.
Download: Slimjet

Doh that stuff they injected in the hospital yesterday must have influenced my eyes some how ... only now do I see that you already placed the new version of Slimjet?

To those who gave me likes for posting about version 7.0.3.0, please return them and give those to SkepT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.