Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Latest is called EXERadar_Pro_x86_x64_v3.1_24062015_BUILD1Isn't beta build 3.1.29032015 the last free beta build?
Everyone here keeps providing links for 3.1.24062015 saying this is the last and best except for one poster from whom I downloaded this higher numbered version from here:
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro turns Freeware
Can someone confirm?
You can add to the vulnerable processes list, if you want to, the most popular addition seems to be mshta.exe (there are two of these on a 64 bit system).Hello, do I add some new protected process? Thank you. Or, nothing has changed since then, and the ERP has been released.
As far as I know, there are no other significant improvements you need to make. @Lockdown is an expert on vulnerable processes, maybe he knows about some big, new offenders that have come along. But I don't think there are.[QUOTE = "shmu26, post: 672108, member: 37647"] You can add to the vulnerable processes list, if you want to, the most popular addition seems to be mshta.exe (there are two of these on a 64 bit system).[/CITÁT]
thanks to something else to improve ERP has not used it for a long time.
As far as I know, there are no other significant improvements you need to make. @Lockdown is an expert on vulnerable processes, maybe he knows about some big, new offenders that have come along. But I don't think there are.
When it actually comes out, it will be great.Anyone running the beta, any surprises inside?![]()
i do; more an alpha than beta, many issues reported, that will be fixed in the next build.Anyone running the beta, any surprises inside?![]()
How efficient on the resources is the new version?i do; more an alpha than beta, many issues reported, that will be fixed in the next build.
Efficient enough, despite of a memory leak if suffers.How efficient on the resources is the new version?
When it actually comes out, it will be great.
The parent settings is very cool, because it gives you much more granular control over what your whitelisted processes are doing. You will figure it out right away.Thanks for all the replies. Yes, I am sure it will be great. However, I can tell I will be confused for a couple of weeks over the addition of the parent settings LOL and with the rule builder too.
I heard that the dev said it will remain free.Will there be a free version or not?
Thanks, Great news!I heard that the dev said it will remain free.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes