Assigned Pandora Mobile Antivirus by Zemana

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Zemana Mobile Security 1.2.2 Changelog
  • Italian language added.
  • Minor improvements and bug fixes
  • Beta users can activate their life-time licenses by entering their e-mail addresses to License page under Settings. (The e-mail address which was registered in Zemana Beta Program)
Thank you.

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Zemana Mobile Security 1.2.7 Changelog
  • Polish and Indonesian languages added
  • Auto database Update notification added
  • Beta users can activate their life-time licenses by entering their e-mail addresses to License page under Settings. (The e-mail address which was registered in Zemana Beta Program)
With best Regards
Mops21

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Oh, sorry... I clicked the "wrong" link. It's working now.

Reactions: frogboy

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Zemana Mobile Security 1.2.9 Changelog
  • Polish and Indonesian languages added
  • Auto database Update notification added
With best Regards
Mops21

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012

Hello everyone,

To active your free life-time license please follow the following steps:
  1. Go to "Settings" page
  2. Above the "About" there is a "License" menu
  3. Enter your e-mail address which you registered to beta group in Google Groups
Settings -> License -> Enter e-mail address

Thank you,
Best Regards.

Can we use Antimalware license to activate the mobile security soft?

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Zemana Mobile Security 1.3.0 Changelog
  • Issue solved about Settings page scroll
  • Anti-Keylogger module is improved
Best Regards

Reactions: Solarlynx

Balrog

Level 6
Verified
May 5, 2015
Hello,

Today we re-open Beta Testing Program.
We add all the previous beta testers, you do not need to do anything to join beta program.
Best Regards.

Hi there. Today i received the mail for the Beta Testers Group but after i installed the software in my Android device my email address cannot be validated to license.

Thanks.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Zemana Mobile Security 1.3.0 Changelog
  • Issue solved about Settings page scroll
  • Anti-Keylogger module is improved
Best Regards
With ref. to the above bold quoted text, I got the mail 2days back to download and activate Zemana mobile antivirus using the received mail id but the program failed to activate with an error message 'Error to activate', why so?

Reactions: arslan ejaz
N

NullByte

Will the Mobile version use only Zemana engine or they will download other signatures too (use the same engines as the PC version) ?

I activated my license using the same e-mail as the one from the testing group.

Reactions: XhenEd

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I activated my license using the same e-mail as the one from the testing group.

i also received this offer from Zemana 2 days ago: lifetime free licence for android. I just have to install
Zemana on my android device and enter my email adress (from the beta tester program) into the registartion field.
My question is:
i'm already using on my both android devices "bitdefender antivirus free". Should i instal Zemana and use it
as a second on demand (only) scanner ? I have this/similar configuration on my Windows machines: "F-secure Internet Security 2016" is my "main" protection and "Zemana anti malware" is my second scanner (on demand only).
....sorry guys still have no idea about Android and applications for Android... :D

N

NullByte

IDK how good Zemana is on Android. I had ESET in past so .. yeah. I installed it so I can see how it preforms and it uses ~30-35 MB ram, I don't know how good detection is or the Anti-Keylogger option/detection.

Well, you can use it as second opinion scanner if you like. BitDefender is good too, this way you will have better detection (if you use Zeamana as second opinion scanner).

Personally, I'm using Zemana with real-time protection and AdGuard. I'm looking forward to see how Zemana preforms and if will have the same protection as the PC version (uses more engines and so on).

In therms of signature updates, I get 2-3/day from what I've noticed.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
i also received this offer from Zemana 2 days ago: lifetime free licence for android. I just have to install
Zemana on my android device and enter my email adress (from the beta tester program) into the registartion field.
My question is:
i'm already using on my both android devices "bitdefender antivirus free". Should i instal Zemana and use it
as a second on demand (only) scanner ? I have this/similar configuration on my Windows machines: "F-secure Internet Security 2016" is my "main" protection and "Zemana anti malware" is my second scanner (on demand only).
....sorry guys still have no idea about Android and applications for Android... :D
I'm not sure if this is still applicable, but as far as I know, ZMS is a companion android AV. And so, it can be used together with other AVs.
@Mert Can ALICI

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Hi there. Today i received the mail for the Beta Testers Group but after i installed the software in my Android device my email address cannot be validated to license.

Thanks.

Hello @Balrog

Could you please send your e-mail address to zms@zemana.com to check your beta status.

Best Regards.

With ref. to the above bold quoted text, I got the mail 2days back to download and activate Zemana mobile antivirus using the received mail id but the program failed to activate with an error message 'Error to activate', why so?

@sid_16

I have sent you a PM about the issue.

Best Regards.

My question is:

Hello @LASER_oneXM

Could you please send an e-mail to zms@zemana.com to check your beta status.
Also, you can use Zemana Mobile Security with other security products.

Best Regards.

I'm not sure if this is still applicable, but as far as I know, ZMS is a companion android AV. And so, it can be used together with other AVs.
@Mert Can ALICI

Hello @XhenEd ,

Currently we only have Real-Time Protection, Anti-Keylogger and Scanner modules. For other modules, you can install other security products to be complete protection.

Best Regards.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.