oldschool

Level 53
Verified
Thanks they restored the pixel tracking cookie detection again, good news. That is a reason to add it again.
I believe I'd now recommend using Privacy Badger to anyone who uses a browser's built-in adblocker and wants a simple, user-friendly setup. It's not a "must have" exension but it will catch some junk that gets by the adblocker. It's also updated regularly and is backed by a reputable organization - EFF.

My 2 cents.

ErzCrz

Level 5
Verified
I believe I'd now recommend using Privacy Badger to anyone who uses a browser's built-in adblocker and wants a simple, user-friendly setup. It's not a "must have" exension but it will catch some junk that gets by the adblocker. It's also updated regularly and is backed by a reputable organization - EFF.

My 2 cents.
It's also on the Chromium Edge store now. I have been experimenting with it but UBO configuration already blocks what PB blocks with it's lists so undecided if it's an unnecessary overlap in my cirumstances. As you've said though, it's more for those using Brave or Opera etc with built-in adblockers that aren't quite up to the job.