• 1 Star (Poor)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not try this product!

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Total voters

AMD1

Level 4
Verified
RE: [Review] KeyScrambler (All Versions)

Yep, just purchased the premium version as I liked the free version.

Not sure though if its an annual or lifetime registration key ?

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member

I voted "2 stars (fair)" for KeyScrambler Personal, although free it does not protect one of the most used modern browsers of our time; Chromium/Chrome.

Spirit

AMD1 said:
Yep, just purchased the premium version as I liked the free version.

Not sure though if its an annual or lifetime registration key ?
I think you have to only pay once for keyscrambler
Earth said:
I voted "2 stars (fair)" for KeyScrambler Personal, although free it does not protect one of the most used modern browsers of our time; Chromium/Chrome.

Agree,one cannot switch from chrome just bcoz other free software does not support it
+1

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff member

Earth said:

I voted 4 start (I have tried the Firefox plugin and it's very good...mostly because you have a higher degree of confidence when doing online transactions) however I stop using it because I'm a Chrome user and I'm not willing to pay because a keylogging behavior should be something that any security product can detect..
Great program , and if I were a Firefox user it would be one of my standard plugins.........

PS. Good review Umbra (+5 Kudos from me)

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted

I never get infected (knocking on wood) but I like keyscrambler for piece of mind when logging into bank sites etc. I have plenty of protection to keep the nasties away plus I am extremely careful online so a tiny program like keyscrambler that uses next to nothing in resources is a great layer to add for piece of mind.

D

Deleted member 178

OP edited:

- remove one "con"
- increase the rate to 5/5

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
it now supports total 29 browsers, including Comodo browsers

http://www.qfxsoftware.com/ks-windows/which-keyscrambler.htm

N

Nige_40

tapoo said:
it now supports total 29 browsers, including Comodo browsers

http://www.qfxsoftware.com/ks-windows/which-keyscrambler.htm
I will get this then :)

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
FYI: You should have created a New (fresh) review for V3, most votes belong to KeyScrambler v2.9.x. .. just some thoughts for consideration. :)

D

Deleted member 178

Earth said:
FYI: You should have created a New (fresh) review for V3, most votes belong to KeyScrambler v2.9.x. .. just some thoughts for consideration. :)
there are few differences, not worth a brand new review. If you can delete the old poll and replace by a fresh one.

D

Deleted member 178

yes i observed that, even outside Sbie i have some issues

marzametal

Level 7
Verified
Their troubleshooting FAQ recommends a reinstall if keystrokes get scrambled... been using premium for a week, already encountered this annoyance... ugh