Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not try this product!

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters

AMD1

Level 5
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
RE: [Review] KeyScrambler (All Versions)

Yep, just purchased the premium version as I liked the free version.

Not sure though if its an annual or lifetime registration key ?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

I voted "2 stars (fair)" for KeyScrambler Personal, although free it does not protect one of the most used modern browsers of our time; Chromium/Chrome.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012

AMD1 said:
Yep, just purchased the premium version as I liked the free version.

Not sure though if its an annual or lifetime registration key ?

I think you have to only pay once for keyscrambler
Earth said:
I voted "2 stars (fair)" for KeyScrambler Personal, although free it does not protect one of the most used modern browsers of our time; Chromium/Chrome.

Agree,one cannot switch from chrome just bcoz other free software does not support it
+1

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

Earth said:

I voted 4 start (I have tried the Firefox plugin and it's very good...mostly because you have a higher degree of confidence when doing online transactions) however I stop using it because I'm a Chrome user and I'm not willing to pay because a keylogging behavior should be something that any security product can detect..
Great program , and if I were a Firefox user it would be one of my standard plugins.........

PS. Good review Umbra (+5 Kudos from me)

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012

I never get infected (knocking on wood) but I like keyscrambler for piece of mind when logging into bank sites etc. I have plenty of protection to keep the nasties away plus I am extremely careful online so a tiny program like keyscrambler that uses next to nothing in resources is a great layer to add for piece of mind.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author

OP edited:

- remove one "con"
- increase the rate to 5/5

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
it now supports total 29 browsers, including Comodo browsers

http://www.qfxsoftware.com/ks-windows/which-keyscrambler.htm

N

Nige_40

Thread author
tapoo said:
it now supports total 29 browsers, including Comodo browsers

http://www.qfxsoftware.com/ks-windows/which-keyscrambler.htm

I will get this then :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
FYI: You should have created a New (fresh) review for V3, most votes belong to KeyScrambler v2.9.x. .. just some thoughts for consideration. :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have used it for a long time on Firefox and thought it was always very good.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Earth said:
FYI: You should have created a New (fresh) review for V3, most votes belong to KeyScrambler v2.9.x. .. just some thoughts for consideration. :)

there are few differences, not worth a brand new review. If you can delete the old poll and replace by a fresh one.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
KeyScrambler Pro has little issues/conflicts with Sandboxie on Windows 8 X64 O.S. and X86 O.S.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
yes i observed that, even outside Sbie i have some issues

marzametal

Level 7
Verified
Jun 10, 2014
Their troubleshooting FAQ recommends a reinstall if keystrokes get scrambled... been using premium for a week, already encountered this annoyance... ugh

marzametal

Level 7
Verified
Jun 10, 2014
Any chance somebody could find a direct link for KeyScrambler v3.5 Premium? v3.6 is cracking up...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.