Arequire

Level 22
Content Creator
Verified
I would love a version with Universal AV + APEX. I do not like Application Whitelisting that much. So it would be nice to just have AI and signature-based detection.
You can already achieve this by turning on Observation Mode under Application Whitelisting's advanced settings.

Reactions: Andrew999

woodrowbone

Level 8
When I start Backup and Sync (Google Drive), I get a prompt from the whitelisting part of SAP, even if I run in observation mode.
Obviously this is a false positive, it would be a good thing to have a false positive and/or exclusion button here as well.
Or, as we discussed before, ab option to disable the whitelisting part if we choose to.

/W

Mops21

Level 25
Content Creator
Trusted
Verified
When I start Backup and Sync (Google Drive), I get a prompt from the whitelisting part of SAP, even if I run in observation mode.
Obviously this is a false positive, it would be a good thing to have a false positive and/or exclusion button here as well.
Or, as we discussed before, ab option to disable the whitelisting part if we choose to.

/W
Hi @woodrowbone

Can you Post a Screenshot of it please

With best Regards
Mops22

woodrowbone

Level 8
Hi @mops
I will try to remember that the next time I use that computer.
Just to be clear, I run Whitelisting in observation mode, and the file it flags is a .pyd if I remember correctly.

/W