Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hi all

SecureAPlus 6.0.1 is out now

Whats’s New:
  • ClamAV v0.102.0
Bug Fixes:
  • ClamAV version number was not shown properly in Windows XP.
Modifications:
  • Improved fileless malware detection.
  • Updated German translation.
  • Changed the phrase from Enter custom scaling between 100-200 to Enter custom scaling between 90-200

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited by a moderator:

Mops21

Level 27
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hi all

SecureAPlus 6.0.2 is out now

Bug Fixes:
  • Unable to perform Chkdsk (autchk.exe) after reboot.
  • Computer freezes when script interpreter is set to *
Modifications:
  • On App Settings > Application Whitelisting > Advanced Settings > Status > Initial Application Whitelisting status, when whitelisting is in progress, the cursor shape is changed to pointing hand cursor to indicate that it is clickable.
  • Default settings for SecureAPlus Lite users are now fixed:
    • Trusted by certificate that is in the trusted certificate list.
    • Medium sensitivity for APEX

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:

RejZoR

Level 11
Verified
@Mops21
Could you please ask SecureAPlus developer on Wilders if they could add an option for users to skip the trial and go to "Lite" version straight away? I hate being forced to use full featured trial and not knowing what you're really getting with the Lite version until it expires. Especially when you willingly and decisively go for Lite version for a reason and you don't want full featured trial getting in the way. And waiting for it to run out is loooooong.

woodrowbone

Level 9
@Mops21
Could you please ask SecureAPlus developer on Wilders if they could add an option for users to skip the trial and go to "Lite" version straight away? I hate being forced to use full featured trial and not knowing what you're really getting with the Lite version until it expires. Especially when you willingly and decisively go for Lite version for a reason and you don't want full featured trial getting in the way. And waiting for it to run out is loooooong.
Lets just ping sap in here and you will get an answer straight away :)

BTW! I agree 100% with your suggestion RejZoR.

/W

• Thanks
Reactions: RejZoR

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Lets just ping sap in here and you will get an answer straight away :)

BTW! I agree 100% with your suggestion RejZoR.

/W
Thank you for the feedback.
We probably will come out with something to allow user to skip this via portal. This may need some time to develop.
Currently if you want to skip the trial, please send a request to secureaplus@secureage.com, and let us know your SecureAPlus Id.