I set configure defender to high prior to unregistering the program. Is it safe to keep it that way or should I set configure defender to default for now.
High should present no problems.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I set configure defender to high prior to unregistering the program. Is it safe to keep it that way or should I set configure defender to default for now.
Thanks. Will keep this in mind.High should present no problems.
For the whitelist service cannot run, can you please check whether there is any dump file in the following folder: "C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\CrashDumps " ?I just reinstalled the program, since even when the file is restored, the Whitelist service cannot run. I will keep it registered as the Antivirus. By the way, I set configure defender to high prior to unregistering the program. Is it safe to keep it that way or should I set configure defender to default for now.
I just checked that folder and there are no .dmp file associated with saappsvc.exe. I was able to fix my problem by doing a clean reinstallation of the program. It is running smoothly right now. Thanks anyway.For the whitelist service cannot run, can you please check whether there is any dump file in the following folder: "C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\CrashDumps " ?
Please look for: saappsvc.exe.xxxx.dmp
If there is any, please compress and send the file to secureplus@secureage.com via Send large files up to 5GB for free
For the detail steps, you may refer to: https://support.secureaplus.com/how-to-collect-dump-file/
Thank you in advanced.
It's digitally signed by Microsoft?Possible FP by SecureAge APEX (Sensitivity Unknown).
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...a3ce4af78ab676f4443007c5818b19b2e64/detection
Microsoft Network Realtime Inspection Service
c\programdata\microsoft\windows defender\platform\4.18.xxxx.x-x\NisSrv.exe
It is. Check the details section in Virustotal.It's digitally signed by Microsoft?
Thanks. So it must be an FP, because it has been around for a week, and no peep from Microsoft or anyone else.It is. Check the details section in Virustotal.
You can untick the register as an antivirus option.Hi anyone know what I need to disable,if anything in secureaplus when using Norton as a antivirus/Thks
For me I have uninstalled SecureAPlus. First if you're currently comfortable using SecureAPlus keep using it and do not go to Voodooshield (you can also give VS a trial if you feel like to). I would just untick "Register as antivirus". In case you installed the offline av you can see this link .Ok good did that.I was wondering,should i keep norton with secureaplus and unregister apex ,or keep norton and add Voodooshield instead of secureaplus ,or just keep secureaplus with apex as an antivirus without norton?
well, it depends on how you use your system and on your browsing habits. Keep them both, I suggest.Ok Thks keep secureaplus with norton or go alone with secureaplus/Thlks
I have not tried VS, but I hate SecureAPlus' GUI other than that nothing. It is light and usable.Ok doing that now keeping both without apex as av.Thks What did you not like in secureaplus or voodooshield?
Voodooshield!- a less confusing and less bloated UI
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes