Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
this is due to WSA pagefile RAM usage on Win8.1
Hey bora, since you used it, will you recommend it to me. I was wondering if it is worth a try.
I would gladly recommend it but I didn't use itHey bora, since you used it, will you recommend it to me. I was wondering if it is worth a try.![]()
used it and recommend
but unfortunately no language Polish
so I uninstalled
Hey bora, since you used it, will you recommend it to me. I was wondering if it is worth a try.![]()
Sure. Wish you all the good luck.We are now working on a beta version which is a complete revamp on the current Freemium version. We have introduced several new features and have completely changed the GUI. We plan to launch this new version in one to two months' time. I will announce it once the market-ready version is out. You may want to try it out then![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes