Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Not every time our server will request to upload a sample file. Only when the server does not have the file then it will request for the upload. For example, for Windows files, since the files are used by may people, as long as the server has got the sample from 1 of SecureAPlus user, it will not request for upload for the same file from another user any more.
SecureAPlus users- I need to know something- When SAP scans a file and comes up with a 1/12 detection a statement appears that it is most likely a FP. My question is: will you run it?
I have a question, I already use 360 Total Security Essential with all AV engines on. Would installing SecureAPlus work / have benefits for me or not ... also if it does have benefits, should I pick the version with or without AV? ( Since I use 360 TSE I think I already know the answer, but it can not hurt to ask here none the less does it.)
Installing SecureAPlus will add more engines and of course the Application Whitelisting component. There will be some overlap (Avira & Bitdefender) on the cloud engines but you have the option of turning it off in the settings.
If you already have an existing local/offline solution, then I'd suggest not to install the Offline AV component of SecureAPlus.
So far VirusTotal has not contacted us regarding to this new policy yet. We are not sure whether that is the only way, or there is any other way to comply or to contribute to VirusTotal. Until VirusTotal can communicate with us, we are not able to answer this question yet.
Thanks for the update!We are pleased to announce the release of SecureAPlus v4.3.0.
Here are some of the new features:
- Supports script configuration proxy.
- Settings to scan USB storage device when it is inserted.
- Game Mode.
- Vietnamese translation
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes