You should removed Sbie while testing it, they may have some conflicts since they surely use the same mechanics. Maybe the reason if the slow boot. Who knows.Added some screenshots. The product needs a lot of improvements, are you sure this isn't in beta phase?
Adding an application to Shade. Or can drag-n-drop into Cybergenic Security Center UI.
View attachment 73586
Applications under SHADE appear in the white box.
View attachment 73588
Once added to SHADE Sandbox. Applications can be run but will be indicated by a Purple outline.
View attachment 73589
Applications and data are sandboxed, under the Shade directory.
View attachment 73590
Verdict: Runs like a Beta product.
View attachment 73591
- After installation, the first reboot takes a while with a black screen.
- Registration and license required to use.
- No start-up wizard to help new users.
- Tooltips contain errors and typo's.
- GUI is forced to front of screen, unable to hide behind other running applications - unless minimised or closed to system tray.
- Needs polishing up on English US, Spelling and Grammar.
View attachment 73593