Mine is a 64 bit system and it got flagged. The beta that is. The released version did not get flagged. And it still won't run on my system. No notifications but I a, running the latest insider build.
henrypp/simplewallv2.2.2 Beta (26 March 2018)
- new update engine
- show full app paths in notifications when "show filenames only" is unchecked
- added grouping for apps with user rules
- added opening file properties feature
- cosmetics for the notification ui (issue #146)
- cosmetics for the apps menu
- fixed installer who does not removing profile backups
- fixed signature of apps cannot be checked at startup
- fixed dns resolution in some cases (issue #127)
- fixed various memory leaks because of icons resources
- fixed ui bugs
- fixed bugs
It basically starts using task scheduler if you select that so you have no uac alert.Perhaps I'm being dumb, but the skip uac option does what? Everytime I rebookt SW asks for admin privs, and the checkbox doesn't seem to skip this.
Does it truely need admin rights asking every time? No other firewall I've used did this - can't it be installed by admin and run without prompts every time?