Feedback Site issues and feedback

Back3

Level 7
Apr 14, 2019
When I posted a message five minutes ago, my number was at 309; let's try another one to check the number. The number is still at 309. So when I came to the site today my number was at 309. After 3 new messages, the number is still the same.

upnorth

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2015
When I posted a message five minutes ago, my number was at 309; let's try another one to check the number. The number is still at 309. So when I came to the site today my number was at 309. After 3 new messages, the number is still the same.
The reasons can be many. For example it can be very hard to back track/trace as soon anyone gets a post deleted ( by the poster or staff ), it effects the numbers. Some forum sections also has a automatic " no post count " feature enabled. Simply because it's been misused/abused previously when some members thought it was a " smart " idea spam/flood sections, merely for the sake of getting a higher post count. Sadly a pesky behaviour that's been around as long forums been around. The feature itself is built-in with most major forum softwares, and is of course far from unique for MT.

With that said, doesn't mean forum softwares can't have bugs, so if it happens 24/7 no matter where you post, please report it again. (y)

Digmor Crusher

Level 9
Verified
Jan 27, 2018
The reasons can be many. For example it can be very hard to back track/trace as soon anyone gets a post deleted ( by the poster or staff ), it effects the numbers. Some forum sections also has a automatic " no post count " feature enabled. Simply because it's been misused/abused previously when some members thought it was a " smart " idea spam/flood sections, merely for the sake of getting a higher post count. Sadly a pesky behaviour that's been around as long forums been around. The feature itself is built-in with most major forum softwares, and is of course far from unique for MT.

With that said, doesn't mean forum softwares can't have bugs, so if it happens 24/7 no matter where you post, please report it again. (y)
Yah hey.:p

silversurfer

Level 69
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Aug 17, 2014
How come I'm still at level 23 w/over 1200 posts?

L23.png

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
I am experiencing issues accessing MT. Here is the error message I receive

I tried to update my laptop config in MT and the thread was never updated. I tried that three times with no luck.

Last updated: October 2020.
Recently a few readers also reported the same issue to me. All were unable to access Twitter website in Firefox browser.

After some research, I found that it’s a known issue and Mozilla is already aware of it.

There is a permanent working solution to fix the issue and make Twitter website working in Firefox browser.
Solution: [Fix Twitter in Firefox] A Network Protocol Violation that cannot be Repaired Error Message