By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Thread Statcounter Edge third Safari ... will not open?? :unsure:

Same here with Edge no ad blocker but DDG browser opens it.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
this is what I see for that thread with Edge and with Firefox

1688258940576.png

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Firefox 114.0.2 and uBlock Origin v. 1.50.0--I got the same "Could not be loaded' message. By disabling uBlock Origin completely via the Power button in the left-click UI, the page loaded normally. I eventually narrowed it down to the EasyPrivacy list under the Privacy heading, clicking Apply Changes at the top and then refreshing the page made it load properly. Does this work for anyone else?

We do understand that uBlock Origin configs are notoriously diverse, even "exotic." o_O

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Firefox 114.0.2 and uBlock Origin v. 1.50.0--I got the same "Could not be loaded' message. By disabling uBlock Origin completely via the Power button in the left-click UI, the page loaded normally. I eventually narrowed it down to the EasyPrivacy list under the Privacy heading, clicking Apply Changes at the top and then refreshing the page made it load properly. Does this work for anyone else?

We do understand that uBlock Origin configs are notoriously diverse, even "exotic." o_O
I turned off uBo in Edge and that thread opened aok. I have never seen that problem at MT before. Curious and interesting... :unsure:

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
I can, but why just that one thread, everything else is working ok at MT for me...??
Yes you are right, now that I understand, I thought the error you mentioned was occurring on all MT pages. Yes it occurred to me, I think about three times, or even more, in 2 or 3 threads, one was from the new members, it was these days, but I thought it was my web connection, now me seeing your post #900 that you mentioned to @Jack. It happened these days at the end of June, I changed browsers and still the error persisted in some specific topics, I had to reload this page several times, pressed F5 and nothing, there was one post that I even gave up. It really did present problems. I apologize for the misunderstanding. @Jack what happened to @simmerskool and other MT members was true, errors appeared in some posts, I think it was solved now? Btw Thank you very much, in getting the MT hands right.(y)

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
The issue is now resolved by our Mods by adding From to the title (y)
Old URL is not working:
New URL works:

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
The issue is now resolved by our Mods by adding From to the title (y)
Old URL is not working:
New URL works:
That's great, but how? removed ''from'' from the URL?

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
That's great, but how? removed ''from'' from the URL?
Old URL: https://malwaretips.com/threads/statcounter-edge-remains-third-as-safari-reaches-new-heights.124207/
The part "/statcounter" was blocked by EasyPrivacy
New URL: https://malwaretips.com/threads/from-statcounter-edge-remains-third-as-safari-reaches-new-heights.124207/
Part "from-" added by changing the title from "Statcounter: Edge remains third as Safari reaches new heights" to "From Statcounter: Edge remains third as Safari reaches new heights".

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.