Gandalf_The_Grey
Level 86
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Forum Veteran
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Why can we not have them both? 32 and 33Thank you for the feedback, everyone. I'll create several more theme and style variations, after which we can choose the final design. For now, I've temporarily disabled V33 while I implement a few minor adjustments. I'll inform you as soon as it's ready for further testing. Thanks once again.
You'll simply have to hit the "ignore" button. Bot is totally useless but unfortunately isn't going away.
No one else replied or thanked him, so he thanked himself and then had a thoughtful moment of actually trying the software. Lol
I understand your point however this will hide and not solve the problemYou'll simply have to hit the "ignore" button. Bot is totally useless but unfortunately isn't going away.
Hey @enaphI understand your point however this will hide and not solve the problem![]()
I'm sticking with default dark.Both look good although I have to admit I'm partial to the default now.
Same here, that's where I'm staying, with the default.Both look good although I have to admit I'm partial to the default now.
Are you running Avast free because according to your screenshot it slows down the connectionAnyone else getting delayed alerts?
View attachment 284591View attachment 284590
It's almost 10:55 PM now and I just got the alert, while I was quoted at 4:20 PM (no pun intended)
.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes