By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,008 Replies 413,466 Views
2025 Light has poor contrast. I'm using 2025 Dark just to see how it feels. Initial sense is that the blue is easier on the eyes than the regular Dark mode. Orange looks OK in Dark, but not good in Light. I'll continue using it to get a better sense, and will give feedback.
I will also re-do the original themes... These 2 are just a variant and if you guys like it then we will keep them, if not they will go away.


2525 Green will be a copy of the current light version - Style chooser
 
I like the colour scheme of 2525 though I think banners could be smaller, just not proportionate but it may just be Firefox. Good theme though and the below is just me thinking out loud rather than any criticism.

2525 Dark Forums banner could be smaller or same size as top banner

1736794455770.png


Dark Theme - Forums banner too big and should be more in line with top banner

1736794512834.png
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top