By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
1,999 Replies 413,125 Views
Okay, I had to log in again today, but before I did that, I cleaned all cookies. After that, I logged in, closed the pop-up at the bottom and then clicked on "Never ask again."

So with that in mind, I should no longer get those new post pop-ups in the lower right corner. But just now when I opened my browser, I still got a pop-up about a new post in the "Cloudflare Gateway Free Plan" thread? That should no longer happen.
 
Screenshot_27-1-2026_16407_malwaretips.com.jpeg
 
@Jack Do you plan to bring back the security configuration link to the member avatar/info? :unsure:
Hey @oldschool
Yes, I can add it. Give me a few hours and it will be back. :)
That issue should be checked by @Jack
Okay, I had to log in again today, but before I did that, I cleaned all cookies. After that, I logged in, closed the pop-up at the bottom and then clicked on "Never ask again."

So with that in mind, I should no longer get those new post pop-ups in the lower right corner. But just now when I opened my browser, I still got a pop-up about a new post in the "Cloudflare Gateway Free Plan" thread? That should no longer happen.
Is that the Cookies pop-up or the Notifications pop-up?
 
From my first post about it.

Okay, I had to log in again today, but before I did that, I cleaned all cookies. After that, I logged in, closed the pop-up at the bottom and then clicked on "Never ask again."

So with that in mind, I should no longer get those new post pop-ups in the lower right corner. But just now when I opened my browser, I still got a pop-up about a new post in the "Cloudflare Gateway Free Plan" thread? That should no longer happen.

Since about a few days I no longer get those pop-ups at the bottom right. I simply thought you had done something to stop it?
 
@Jack - I'm still seeing random bugs like occasional missing "Like" buttons, avatars with incomplete member info, etc.

And no links to security configurations yet.
I had quoted you in a post about 2 weeks ago (it was good :)) but your @ link didn't show up, just your text. I hit the Edit option, and it showed in that view @oldschool but not when I closed out of it again. It's happened a couple of times in the past.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top