Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
That issue should be checked by @Jack
Popups are very annoying.I guess what I mentioned is still not looked at, because I still get those pop-ups, and to be honest it is really becoming annoying.
Popups are very annoying.
On my end it then went to Web server down, Error code 521. The time out and server down issue lasted about 5 minutes.
Almost the same; just minutes down.On my end it then went to Web server down, Error code 521. The time out and server down issue lasted about 5 minutes.
I usually fill it out with, 'Reason/Strategic Withdrawal.' I felt like giving them a dose of their own medicine (times 11), but decided the delete button was a better front-row seat to the show.I take it the Mods aren't to worried if we don't include a reason for deleting a post? 9 times out of 10, I don't.
Sometimes I spend 30 mins on a post to remove it a minute later. I just feel a need to express myself. Consequences matter. People are too touchy these days.I take it the Mods aren't to worried if we don't include a reason for deleting a post? 9 times out of 10, I don't.
Hey @oldschool@Jack Do you plan to bring back the security configuration link to the member avatar/info?![]()
That issue should be checked by @Jack
Is that the Cookies pop-up or the Notifications pop-up?Okay, I had to log in again today, but before I did that, I cleaned all cookies. After that, I logged in, closed the pop-up at the bottom and then clicked on "Never ask again."
So with that in mind, I should no longer get those new post pop-ups in the lower right corner. But just now when I opened my browser, I still got a pop-up about a new post in the "Cloudflare Gateway Free Plan" thread? That should no longer happen.
Okay, I had to log in again today, but before I did that, I cleaned all cookies. After that, I logged in, closed the pop-up at the bottom and then clicked on "Never ask again."
So with that in mind, I should no longer get those new post pop-ups in the lower right corner. But just now when I opened my browser, I still got a pop-up about a new post in the "Cloudflare Gateway Free Plan" thread? That should no longer happen.
I had quoted you in a post about 2 weeks ago (it was good@Jack - I'm still seeing random bugs like occasional missing "Like" buttons, avatars with incomplete member info, etc.
And no links to security configurations yet.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes