Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It should be fine now, I've installed a few server updates that required a reboot. It takes around 3 minutes for a complete restart this is why you saw that error.View attachment 259804
Website was not loading a few minutes ago
When did this start to happen? Does it happen for any reaction that you give?
It happened only once so far, when I clicked like on this post by @upnorth today.When did this start to happen? Does it happen for any reaction that you give?
malwaretips.com
I have not changed or added any new extensions in weeks. The last extension I added a few weeks ago was@theking Do you have any extensions that block the javascript for this site? Did you change the browser settings to block javascript?
Maybe a Javascript file didn't load or it was an error on the server-side. I'll check the logs and if this starts to happen more often do let me know.It seems to have happened just once so far.
Actually that happened to me three times i think a few weeks ago or soWhen did this start to happen? Does it happen for any reaction that you give?
Check if Smart Data savings mode is disabled or not. Since I don't have good LTE speed, I usually see this since icons/web assets isn't loaded due to network drop.Actually that happened to me three times i think a few weeks ago or so
It happened again. Will include a screenshot including some of my extensions in FF.Maybe a Javascript file didn't load or it was an error on the server-side. I'll check the logs and if this starts to happen more often do let me know.
It happened again. Will include a screenshot including some of my extensions in FF.
Test and see if you get same as me ( page number both on top and bottom ) with the Dark style/theme.Can we have the page number for thread navigation on the top as well on mobile site.
Yup, I can see page number on top & bottom with dark theme. But I prefer light theme both on mobile and desktop.Test and see if you get same as me ( page number both on top and bottom ) with the Dark style/theme.![]()
Fully understand that, and I'm sure if @Jack can't fix it, he will for sure send a proposal to the forums software developer.Yup, I can see page number on top & bottom with dark theme. But I prefer light theme both on mobile and desktop.
I specified I was in the Insiders Beta channel while in Windows 10 and my config still had the green "Secure" tag. So has this policy changed any in the past year?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes