mw.png

Website was not loading a few minutes ago

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
When did this start to happen? Does it happen for any reaction that you give?
It happened only once so far, when I clicked like on this post by @upnorth today.

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
@theking Do you have any extensions that block the javascript for this site? Did you change the browser settings to block javascript?
I have not changed or added any new extensions in weeks. The last extension I added a few weeks ago was
skip redirect in Firefox. It's possible one of my extensions updated automatically and caused the issue.

It seems to have happened just once so far.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
It happened again. Will include a screenshot including some of my extensions in FF.

I recall for the same issue when I was using browser extensions like NoScript, in my case the solution was obviously just to allow JavaScript here on MT.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I understand that Windows 11 still being in the beta stage earns you a "Risk" tag on your Computer Security configuration if you're running it. Actually, I think we w11 users currently are more secure than maybe many in Windows 10 since we have the TPM 2.0, Secure Boot, UEFI, plus I have Memory Integrity and System DEP enabled. Nevertheless, it was mentioned by @harlan4096 that once W11 is released, the "Risk" tag will be removed.

I'm currently in the Insiders Beta channel and have no intention of returning to mainstream Windows 11 when that occurs in October. Does this mean I'll have to keep this "Risk" tag? Prior to all this, I specified I was in the Insiders Beta channel while in Windows 10 and my config still had the green "Secure" tag. So has this policy changed any in the past year?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.