Expired Soft Organiser Pro v7.51 Lifetime License.

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://winningpc.com/soft-organizer-pro-full-free-programs-removal-tool/
How to get a license
1. Download and install Soft Organizer Pro on your computer.
2. Launch the program and use the above license code to activate it.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
I confirm, as stated above, that Malwarebytes (premium version) is blocking (winningpc.com) and says it contains a trojan.
-and I have an older version of soft organizer running on my system, that Malwarebytes is happy with.

Reactions: zoran popovic

RKRN3

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 6, 2019
Malwarebytes indeed blocks the website. ''Blocked due to trojan''
Strange. VirusTotal doesn't detect any malware, nor my Avast Security extension.

I just did a Malwarebytes Malware scan and it didn't find anything, even though I have Soft Organizer Pro 7.51 installed from the above mentioned giveaway site.

Zeitas

Level 2
Verified
Apr 27, 2014
Kasperasky.png

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
soft organizer is a nice program. it is mainly an uninstaller monitor for those who are curious. i find it useful with steam games. i can't monitor steam games installing with revo pro. but with soft organizer, you take a snap shot first. install the steam game, then take a snap shot after. seems to work fairly well and is quick. the only negative is it is for 32 bit programs. so i think it will miss half of a 64 bit installation if monitored. it will still run the uninstaller and pick up the 32 bit side though, which is better than the uninstaller by itself. and most programs are 32 bit anyway.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.