Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
RE: Too Much

I'm sure your userbar will also look awesome ,storm :D ... !! I'm still waiting for them!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

I have to say...I don't mind the news...but sometimes it can get annoying with all the things that you post James..but some of the things that you put on here are quite interesting ;)...so I say just cut down on how many news articles you post.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Ok let's not make yet a big deal, I'm trying to cut down the post also I'm not posting all the news around caused that's clearly to become a spammer.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

Diesel.. stop it please!...everyone can post what ever they like.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Yes and this is my thread. I have the right to my opinion thank you very much. We should worry about the spammers which have recently plagued the forum then posting 20 news links a day.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
This is not your thread ..you are the author ...but this thread belong to this community.......And the problem you reported has been solved.

Forum Rules 5.3 : Be nice with each other.

This kind of post have no place on malwaretips.com :
"Just tell jamescv7 to chill on the news postings."
We have a News Section , and james is posting news....just because you don't like them dosen't mean the other 100 members don't like them aswell.... I can understand that you don't like reading the News so just skip those topics or just press the ignore button.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Jack said:
This is not your thread ..you are the author ...but this thread belong to this community.......And the problem you reported has been solved.

Forum Rules 5.3 : Be nice with each other.

This kind of post have no place on malwaretips.com :
"Just tell jamescv7 to chill on the news postings."
We have a News Section , and james is posting news....just because you don't like them dosen't mean the other 100 members don't like them aswell.... I can understand that you don't like reading the News so just skip those topics or just press the ignore button. ;)
Since the issue has been resolved, I'm locking this thread.
BTW Jack Why are profile views set to 0 and profile comments not postable?

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
News!New!News!News!

When is this madness going to stop. This is the suggestion area so I am making a suggestion. Stop flooding this wonderful forum with so much news. Most of them have no replies and most I already saw myself. Thanks. Keep this a great place. A forum. Not the 6:00 news channel.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
RE: News!New!News!News!

The News Section has been excluded from New Posts and Today's Posts.
Post #13

The thread was also solved.
Post #30

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011

I don't see what's wrong. It's an isolated section. You don't need to look at it.

Why make another topic about this?

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011

No it has not. Every time I log in I see News!News and more news. Every new post brings more news. Let's keep it simple here. Look at the top forums tell me is you see tons of links posted everyday. I have the right to my opinion. Thanks.

Made another topic cause the other one was locked and everything is still the same.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011

The following rule must be taken into consideration:
Don't post just to increase your number of posts. Avoid short sentences or single word posts. If you have nothing relevant to say on a certain matter then don't post.

So if you think the subject is interesting and you personally have something to say about it, feel free to post. Threads with 0 replies don't look that good on a forum.

News should be posted inside the News forum only. Tech & Security news can be posted there. For anything that is not related to tech/security you must use the Chillax Room (also excluded from New Posts & Today's Threads).

Note: Thread re-opened by request. Similar threads merged.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011

bogdan said:
The following rule must be taken into consideration:
Don't post just to increase your number of posts. Avoid short sentences or single word posts. If you have nothing relevant to say on a certain matter then don't post.

So if you think the subject is interesting and you personally have something to say about it, feel free to post. Threads with 0 replies don't look that good on a forum.

News should be posted inside the News forum only. Tech & Security news can be posted there. For anything that is not related to tech/security you must use the Chillax Room (also excluded from New Posts & Today's Threads).

Note: Thread re-opened by request. Similar threads merged.

You're right about this Bogdan.
If someone wants to start a discussion then great, but no point just starting a thread you have no intention of participating in.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Well how about make it as it will not increase in post, just asking only caused in humors, forum games they are not counted for increasing a post. The way its only appear the news is from the forum statistics.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011

jamescv7 said:
Well how about make it as it will not increase in post, just asking only caused in humors, forum games they are not counted for increasing a post. The way its only appear the news is from the forum statistics.
I like this idea.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Caused even you post news it will no longer counted as a post, I think this will be the final solution for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.