No Reply Someone on facebook said that i am hacked

This support request was closed after at least 5 days without a reply from the author.
Still need help? Send a direct message to a staff member within the next 5 days and include a link to this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sew333

Level 2
Verified
Hello. My main pc is 24hours on. But currently i am sitting on laptop. I have an question.
I am using facebook. And joined last time to group: Classing gaming - win 98 ,ms dos games. This is group where peoples posting about old games.
Yesterday someone said to me that he broke to my computer. I am hacked. And he told me that i have mental issues,also issues with power in my apartment block. Also he said that my pc is 24 hours on.

And i am hacked by GILBERT from guru3d.com.

And my question is. From where he knows that my pc is 24 hours and i have guru3d account? Should i worry ? Thx
 
Hello..! Welcome to MalwareTips..! :)

If you suspect an infected system, please follow the instructions below:


 
Do you still need help..? If you have not replied within 24 hours I will assume you have abandoned the Topic and it will be closed..!
 
Due to lack of activity, this topic is now closed.
If you still need help, open a new topic, and wait for a new helper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top